Just like your car, your air conditioner, and your plumbing, your roof needs to be regularly maintained if you want it to stay in good shape. Regular inspections, cleanings, and other maintenance services allow you to address developing issues, check for signs of pest infiltration, make sure recent weather patterns haven’t damaged your roof, and keep an eye on its general condition.
At Right Way Roofing, we make sure our customer’s roofs get maintained the right way. Whether your property is commercial or residential, we offer you access to roof maintenance plans that ensure it gets the care it needs to keep everyone inside protected from the elements.
Let the trained roofing professionals at Right Way Roofing give your roof the care it deserves. Call our Denver office at (303) 800-6863 to learn more about our maintenance plans!
Residential Roofing Services
Why Invest in Roof Maintenance?
- It can extend the lifespan of your roof
- It catches easily-repairable issues early before they can develop into big problems
- It helps keep the exterior of your property clean and well-preserved, improving curb appeal and property values
- It helps preserve manufacturer warranties
- And more!
What Do Our Roof Maintenance Programs Include?
- Inspection of the entire roof area for damage that may have resulted from foreign objects or human activity like HVAC unit maintenance
- Removal of all debris that may have accumulated on the roof surface to ensure it does not restrict drainage or cause roof membrane damage
- Inspection and cleaning of all roof drains, overflow drains, gates, and scupper drains to ensure a free flow of rainwater and snow melt
- Inspection of all welds at membrane field seams, roof curbs, and roof penetrations. Verify no voids have developed at weld points
- Inspection of all sheet metal flashings and counter flashings at copings, gutters, collector boxes, and downspouts to verify they are firmly attached and sealed
- Verification that roof access scuttle, ladder, and locking mechanism are operational and all flashings are in place and secure
- Verification that all HVAC unit access doors and covers are installed and secured
- Submission of a written report to the building owner detailing the current roof condition, evidence of any roof abuse, and any problems that could potentially lead to future roof problems
- 24/7 emergency weather monitoring services, with immediate property inspections when severe weather is detected, as part of an agreement to determine what emergency repairs are needed to mitigate damage and quickly prepare estimates – we work directly with your insurance carrier to get appropriate funds to repair or replace damaged structures
If our roof maintenance plan sounds like just what your Denver Metro property needs, call Right Way Roofing at (303) 800-6863 today!
We get the job done right
When a tree crashes into your roof or a storm rips off half your shingles, the damage is obvious. But when small cracks or leaks start forming due to age, erosion, or pest-related damages, you may not realize something’s wrong with your roof until it’s too late. These small flaws in your roof can grow over time or lead to serious water and mold damage. By getting your roof inspected regularly, you can spot these developing issues early and stop them in their tracks, saving your roof from expensive repairs or even a full replacement.
Professional roof inspectors are trained to understand what kinds of damage your roof may sustain and what that damage looks like. For example, you might not be able to see from the ground that your shingles have been warped by the summer heat, but a trained inspector can carefully assess the condition of your shingles and see if they’ve sustained heat-related damages.
Repairing your roof can be expensive, especially if the damage s severe and widespread. You may have to replace your roof entirely, which can cost you even more. So how do you avoid these expenses? By taking steps to prevent your roof from sustaining significant damage – steps that include regular preventative maintenance.
Preventative maintenance services from a licensed and experienced roofer can mitigate the damages your roof faces on a daily basis. Regular cleanings can lessen the buildup of leaves and other debris, which makes it harder for pests to nest on your roof. Your roofer can also determine if there are any areas of your roof where water tends to pool after it’s rained or snowed, allowing you to address potential water damage fast. Overall, a regular maintenance plan will identify areas of concern and ensure any issues are addressed fast with smaller, more affordable repairs.