When looking for a commercial roofing contractor in Denver, it’s important to find a company with the right qualifications and expertise. At Right Way Roofing, our talented team has accumulated years of experience that enables us to deliver the highest level of service for commercial and industrial roofing projects of all sizes and scopes.
Our commercial roofers in Denver boast a proven track record of quality work and are highly trained and experienced in all types of roofing, including shingles, metal , and flat roofing membranes. We know which type of commercial roofing systems to recommend for certain building types, and we can perform any repair work to restore a roof’s function and aesthetics. We can help you choose the right roof for your business, and then keep it in tip-top shape with regular maintenance.
We get the job done right
Understanding a commercial roofing warranty can help protect business owners from wasting their resources on fixing roof issues that aren’t their fault. Whether there is a problem due to faulty materials or improper installation, a building owner may be able to have their roof repaired at no cost to them, if covered by the right warranty.
There are three primary types of roofing warranties, including:
- Manufacturer’s material warranties: This warranty covers any defects or failures from the roofing products. While the replacement materials will be provided by the manufacturer, the installation is not covered under this warranty.
- Manufacturer’s systems warranties: Broader in scope than the manufacturer's material warranty, this warranty covers both materials and labor. If anything happens to the roofing system during the warranty period, the manufacturer will cover the total cost of repairs. One disadvantage of this type of warranty is that the work is usually subcontracted out by the manufacturer to a roofing company, which can delay turnaround times.
- Contractor’s workmanship warranties: Like the manufacturer’s system warranty, this warranty covers both materials and labor for the duration of the warranty. The difference is this warranty is provided by the contractor. The advantage of this warranty is that it can provide the building owner with a more reasonable turnaround time.
our Commercial Roofing Services
Experienced with a Range of Commercial Roofing Systems
Commercial buildings often require specialized roofing systems designed to withstand the unique demands of large-scale structures. Right Way Roofing is qualified to install, repair and maintain many types of commercial roofing systems, including:
- Built-Up Roofing: BUR systems consist of multiple layers of bitumen (asphalt or coal tar) alternated with reinforcing fabrics. These layers create a durable and waterproof membrane. BUR systems are known for their longevity and resistance to heavy foot traffic, making them suitable for high-traffic commercial buildings.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: Modified bitumen roofing is a variation of built-up roofing that incorporates modifiers such as APP (atactic polypropylene) or SBS (styrene-butadiene-styrene) to enhance flexibility and durability. Modified bitumen roofing is typically installed in multiple layers and offers excellent resistance to temperature fluctuations and UV exposure.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM): EPDM roofs are made from a synthetic rubber membrane. They are popular for their durability, flexibility, and resistance to weathering. EPDM roofs are often installed as large, seamless sheets, reducing the risk of leaks. They are suitable for flat or low-slope roofs commonly found in commercial buildings.
- Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO): TPO roofs are single-ply membranes composed of a blend of rubber and plastic. They provide excellent resistance to UV rays, chemicals, and punctures. TPO roofs are energy-efficient, reflecting heat and reducing cooling costs. They are also lightweight and relatively easy to install.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs are durable, long-lasting, and low-maintenance options for commercial buildings. They can be made from materials such as steel, aluminum, or copper. Metal roofs offer exceptional resistance to fire, high winds, and extreme weather conditions. They are available in various styles and finishes, making them versatile in design.
It's important to consult with our Denver commercial roofing professionals to determine the most suitable system for a specific building based on factors such as budget, building design, location, and durability requirements. Proper installation, maintenance, and regular inspections are crucial to maximize the lifespan and performance of any commercial roofing system.
What Is the Lifespan of a Commercial Roof?
A commercial roof’s lifespan can vary based on several factors, including the type and quality of the materials, the installation process, and maintenance. Most business owners want to know ahead of time which roofing system is going to be the most durable for their particular building, and they desire to invest in something that won’t require replacement any time soon.
Common roofing systems and their average life expectancies include:
- Asphalt: 20 to 40 years
- TPO: 22 to 30 years
- EPDM: 22 to 35 years
- Metal: 30 to 45 years
With regular maintenance and appropriate repairs performed by an experienced contractor, these roofing systems can be expected to last for their fullest expected lifespan or longer.
Why Make Right Way Roofing Your Preferred Commercial Roofing Contractor?
To ensure that a manufacturer’s warranty remains valid, one should select a roofing contractor who is a certified installer of the roofing materials used. Right Way Roofing is certified to install several high-performance brands, including GAF, RPI, Mule-Hide, IKO, Gaco, and NEOGARD.
Contact Right Way Roofing for reliable commercial roofing services in Denver.