Commercial Roofing Installation in Denver
Commercial Roofer in Denver Metro & Surrounding Areas
To make sure that a commercial building stays comfortable and stable for all its occupants, it will need a solid roof. Our dedicated team at Right Way Roofing is proud to provide dependable roof support. With our trustworthy commercial roofing installations in Denver, one can have the full assurance that an industrial building is going to last.
Get in touch with us at (303) 800-6863.
Types of Commercial Roofing Materials
Technically, commercial roofs can be installed anywhere and made of almost any kind of material, but some options have become especially popular amongst those who own businesses.
To take advantage of a long-lasting industrial roof, consider investing in a material like:
- Built-up roofing: Also called “BUR,” this tough kind of roofing system is made of gravel and tar in piles composed of several layers. The number of layers all depends on the available budget, as well as the desired durability of the roof.
- Metal roofing: There are many kinds of metal roofs available for businesses, which makes this material extremely popular. Based on the business owner’s preferences, roofs can be made of practically every metal, including galvanized steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum. Even aggregates of silicon and zinc can be used.
- Modified bitumen roofing: Coming in the form of a two-ply system, modified bitumen can be installed in a similar manner to built-up roofing. Modified bitumen roofs are known for being extremely stable. They are also easy to clean, which cuts down maintenance costs.
There are many traditional roofing materials that work well for commercial buildings. However, certain properties must endure more wear and tear on account of the type of commercial industry they house. For example, a roof may be exposed to cooking oil, grease, and smoke because it vents directly from a kitchen. Alternatively, the roof may be connected to a building that gets spills from acids, chemicals, solvents, alcohol, and other harmful liquids. For these situations, it is a good idea to invest in thermoplastic roof membranes. These membranes can either come as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO).
Some of the benefits that come from using one of these membranes include:
- Protection from ultraviolet rays
- Greater security during hot and cold temperatures
- Versatility in where the roofing is installed
- Lowered energy costs for monthly utility bills
- Resistance to the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Ease of repairs and maintenance
- Durability against wind and fire
- High seam strength against tears or punctures
To learn more about the benefits that come from investing in membrane roofing for a commercial building, talk to us as soon as possible. Our specialists at Right Way Roofing can clarify the distinctions between multiple kinds of roofing membranes.
Call us at (303) 800-6863 or contact us online for more info on commercial roofing installation in Denver.
Why choose us?
Honest AssessmentsWe'll stand behind our assessments and never sell you on something you do not need.
Client FocusedAll of our project managers are in-house, so you can expect for the job to be done right.
Manufacturer Backed WarrantiesWith our manufacturer warranties, we don't leave the safety of your home or business to chance.
We're proud to offer free estimates so we can get your project started the right way.